- 10 ounces fresh Spinach , about 12 cups
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic , minced or sliced
- zest of 1 medium Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- Kosher Salt or Sea Salt , to taste
- fresh cracked Black Pepper , to taste
- (optional) red Chili Flakes
Heat large frying pan on medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant and translucent.
Add all the spinach (it will shrink and cook down a ton). Gently stir the spinach until it's all cooked and wilted, but not mushy.
Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Add some optional red chili flakes if you want a little heat. Then add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir it all into the spinach.