This quick & easy cauliflower mock potato salad recipe is low carb, keto, paleo, gluten-free, whole 30, and healthy. It's a crowd pleaser for everyone, too!
- 1 large head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/3 cup Onion (finely diced)
- 1/3 cup Celery (finely diced)
- 2 large Egg (hard boiled, chopped)
- Chives (for garnish - optional)
Cook the cauliflower
Boil a pot of water with a tablespoon of salt. Add the cauliflower, and simmer until very tender (about 5 minutes). Drain well.
Meanwhile, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper, until smooth.
Stir the cauliflower, onion, celery, and egg together with the dressing. If desired, garnish with chives and additional paprika.
Recipe found at www.wholesomeyum.com